Web Conferencing System is a system for on-line learning,enables you to share documents (PDF and any office document), webcams, chat, audio and your desktop. It can also record sessions for later playback.
We believe that every student with a web browser should have access to a high-quality on-line learning experience.
– Whiteboard: Whiteboard controls let you annotate and call out key parts of your presentation for viewers.
– Desktop Sharing: Go beyond slides. The presenter can broadcast their desktop for all students to see. Works on Mac, Unix and PC.
– Integrated VoIP: Web Conferencing System supports voice over IP (VOIP) conferencing out-of-the-box. All your students require are speakers and a microphone to participate.
– Presentation: The presenter can upload any PDF presentation or Microsoft office document to present, zoom, pan, and keep students in sync.
– Web Cam: Multiple users can share their webcam at the same time. There is no built-inlimit on the number of simultaneously active webcams.