ViciDial is enterprise class, feature rich, dialer used in many large call centre’s worldwide. The solution is based on Asterisk, which provides the flexibility to cater for inbound, outbound, and blended call handling. The dialing options include Predicative, Preview & Manual.
To cater for ongoing abuse and increase agent productivity, agents would only be able to dial specified numbers that are pulled from another data source, or via a simple CSV list.
ViciDial doubles the average “talk-time” from 20 minutes using manual dialing to 40 minutes on our dialer solution thereby increasing agent productivity.
The ViciDial predictive dialer would call a list of specified numbers and would then connect answered calls to agents. This uses statistical algorithms to minimise the time that agents spend waiting between conversations, while minimising the occurrence of someone answering when no agent is available.
Call centres, market research companies, charities and even event management companies, could use effective predictive dialing to collect information or simply drive sales. With the arrival of newer and more flexible systems like ViciDial, the software could be adapted for use in a variety of different industries with multiple uses.
The preview option would enable the agent to first view information about the customer and then decide when to place the call. The history and client information would also be available and after viewing the detail related to the customer, the agent could then request the system to place the call.
The system is useful in campaigns such as debt collection, as this allows agents to view information about the customer and define the best approach before calling the customer. The system delivers the calls to agents automatically, taking into account the priority and skill set of the agent required to handle the call. Preview dialing keeps agents from dialing calls manually.
– Ability to automatically record all calls
– Real-time and summary reports
– Real-time campaign display screens
– Ability to schedule a call back with a customer
– Ability for managers to listen-in on agent conversations
– Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialling
– Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
– Scalable to hundreds of seats
– Ability to display a script for the agent to read with fields like name, address, etc.
– Ability in Manual dial mode to preview leads before dialling
– Ability to add custom call dispositions per campaign such as call back later or sale
– Dialling with Answering Machine Detection
– Multiple campaigns and lead-lists are possible
– Estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound-only features
– Lead import web-based API
An automated dialler is not intended to replace an existing CRM system. Saicom has extensive experience with integrating Vicidial with existing CRM platforms. This gives you the flexibility of keeping your existing working platform while harnessing the efficiency and power of an automated dialer.